Tuesday, July 17, 2012






Saanu u know regarding ur saying that you shouldnt interfare in others life i felt sad n thought if my Saanu interfared on my life and eradicated all my bad habits i have. Really Saanu wid ur support i hav changed a  lot n m happy wid it..i promise saanu that the packet that hurt u wil b the last packet of my life n i wil try my bst k...I know its difficult but until u r wid me i can do the worlds impossible jobs....M sorry for for all my bad behaviours that made u angry.

7 comments:

  1. Hey don feel sorry..Its nt ur mistake ni yaar..I jst 1 u 2 b perfect k..jst da perfect one whom I use 2 think abt..N its nt ur fault,its me who is expecting more...Sorry 4 my expectation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont feel sorry saanu...u hav the right n i wil try to b d 1 u want at ny cost ok...ur xpectations make me do things i need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much...Bt I promise u I wil never try 2 change u k..I wil jst try 2 minimise the things that I think is nt so good frm u...Don worry I will nt force u ullu!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you so much for all u do for me...u r the love of my life..love u so much saanu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe hora malai ta tha nai thenna...OMG testo pani hun6 ra....OOps sorry yaar jst kidding...Baki chai fill in da blanks la....................................................I knw tmro sehetan dimag le tha pai sakyo wat 2 fill..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sehetan dimag says "i love u 2"..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha tyo dimag ta sehetan haina aba ta sehetan bhanda ni badi bhai sakya 6...omg...

    ReplyDelete