Saturday, September 29, 2012


Saani, the moment I hold your hand while we dance I feel the immense pleasure of your touch. My stiff body starts to shake automatically and uncontrollably. I become afraid that I might mess the whole performance but u r there to control me right???? The one who controls herself and her partner with a very romantic and impressive manner is truly a legend and I wanna give this title to u my Saani. Then how come you say that u r a terrible dancer? No Saani u r really an amazing dancer. U just need some practice on creepy steps that make no sense to your such a beautiful dancing style. U r yourself a star n u need to realize it. Don’t feel awkward on others sight. They are there to show their cheapness commenting on others performance. So dare it, bear it give your best Saani. Wish u all the best.
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment