Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The best line which touches my heart kalu...



u r my only asset of life...
u r my mirror....
i reflect myself in u....


ur care ni saani,wil b written in histry of my life for life long
even if we dnt get 2gether u wil b the only1 who gets my love and care

u giv me the support n
 i can turn all the odds one to even
 n all the impossible to possible
 all the darkness to brightness
 n all the hell into heaven
only thing i need is u
 ur support
 love n care
 just u saani
 just
 u

 i hav already made my plan
 if i wont get u then no1 wil cum in lyf
 n if m forced for family then i cant hav the same for others like i do for u
 then i shall just b jungali k
i wil b like a dangerous person out of socialization
no fun ever
 no ny type of togetherness
 just a nerd geek n like having a purpose of life of serving people
 n to miss sum1
 wom i dedicae my life yaar
 u kno the most important part of mans life is from20-25 re k
 so this part of my life is u k
so even in future if i wont get u then i feel like i hav lost my life k


Kaale u r really da bst...




No comments:

Post a Comment